VACCINE APPOINTMENTS in MIAMI
At Dade Internal Medicine, we offer a range of vaccines and vaccine appointments in Miami for the community.
We Offer The Following Vaccines:
- DTaP (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis; this vaccine is required every ten years in adults.)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella; two vaccines for life.)
- HPV (Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a very common virus that can cause cancers later in life.)
- Hepatitis A (Available for patients over the age of one.)
- Hepatitis B
- The hepatitis B vaccine is available for all age groups. The hepatitis B vaccine is recommended for all infants, all children or adolescents younger than 19 years of age who have not been vaccinated, all adults aged 19 through 59 years, and adults aged 60 years or older with risk factors for hepatitis B infection. Adults 60 years or older without known risk factors for hepatitis B may also receive the hepatitis B vaccine.
- In response to an ongoing outbreak of serogroup C meningococcal disease in Florida, CDC is encouraging gay and bisexual men to get a MenACWY vaccine if they live in Florida.
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu)